Soap Star Mom to the Rescue!

I ended my frustration with the chores at my house by creating these fabulous chore cards. I have one for just about every chore in my house and yours. There's a set for girls and a set for boys! They are perfect for any age child - even those that can't read because of the images on each card. It makes getting household chores much easier to manage and get done.

Order from this blog or go to www.etsy.com/shop/soapstarmom to see more pictures.



Sunday, January 30, 2011

Coupon for our Etsy site!

We will be offering a 5% discount on all our products if you purchase them on Etsy. Just go and do your shopping at our store and then enter the code "ILOVESOAP" when checking out. Feel free to pass the word on so that your friends and family can save a little. We hope you love our products as much as we do. Happy shopping!
Click HERE to shop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment